MITACs - Two opportunities for postdoctoral fellows
gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Oct 14 15:03:45 PDT 2020
Please see the following email regarding Mitacs.
Mitacs is pleased to announce the return of two popular postdoctoral research and training programs this fall.
1. The Mitacs Accelerate Industrial Postdoc provides one, two or three years of funding — valued at $55,000 per year — for a postdoctoral fellow. This special initiative offers better leveraging than standard Mitacs Accelerate internships to:
• Build a longer-term collaboration with a company or not-for-profit organization
• Apply their expertise to real-world problems
• Connect with a potential employer
This limited time offering closes on November 25, 2020. For questions or more information, please contact MITACS at accelerate at mitacs.ca.
1. Mitacs Elevate provides two years of postdoc funding valued at $60,000/year plus extensive customized professional development training ($7,500/year non-cash value).
• Manage a long-term collaborative research project with a company or not-for-profit organization
• Develop business-ready skills in leadership, financial literacy, management and negotiation, project management, problem solving and much more
• Key deadlines
o January 13, 2021 — Intent to apply and conflict of interest declaration deadline
o February 10, 2021 — Final application deadline
For questions or more information, please contact MITACS at elevate at mitacs.ca.
Jennifer W.J. Wong, PhD
Legal Services and Grants Officer
Research Services Office
t 604.222.1047 ext 6051
jwong at triumf.ca<mailto:Ann.Fong at triumf.ca>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the grads