Outdoor movie night - Nov 6th!!

Gaps gaps at triumf.ca
Wed Oct 28 10:28:34 PDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

As the autumnal nights draw in and we trade the blue skies of summer for rainy days, what's better than getting cosy under a blanket and having a movie marathon?

Doing that with $20 of take-out of course!

Join us for our second online, outdoor-themed movie night on November 6th (time TBC) to reminisce over a summer well spent and get excited for all the winter activities to come with an expertly curated selection of outdoor-themed movies!!

To sweeten the deal, for those that attend, GAPS will be reimbursing up to $20 worth of take-out of your choice (excluding alcohol). Simply respond via this forms sheet<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=EDUFwrOceUai049ELgO1h-nz4XjvtCdNu0BMmUOHEO1UMUIzMTdWQ1FDODRQMlUxN0tGM09QODI5RC4u>, then on the 6th order your favourite take-out, watch movies with us and then submit your receipt to GAPS after for reimbursement.

More info will follow next week with logistics and a time!!

Looking forward to seeing you there!
-Your GAPS