Fwd: UBC TA Institute: Sept 10-16

Marcello Pavan marcello at triumf.ca
Tue Sep 1 15:11:29 PDT 2020

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ghuman, Sukhi" <sukhi.ghuman at ubc.ca<mailto:sukhi.ghuman at ubc.ca>>
Subject: UBC TA Institute: Sept 10-16
Date: September 1, 2020 at 3:01:58 PM PDT
To: Undisclosed recipients:;

[cidimage001.jpg at 01D67C89.8954FB20]

Hi there,

I hope you’re doing well. With the transition to online courses this fall we thought you might be interested in the upcoming CTLT TA Institute <https://institute.ctlt.ubc.ca/ta-institute/september-2020-ta-institute/> for graduate students and TAs.

The CTLT Teaching Assistant (TA) Institute is five days of free professional development workshops from September 10 - 16, 2020, and includes a collection of workshops designed to support TAs as their roles change with the move to online courses this fall. Sessions include; leading synchronous and asynchronous discussions online, TA’ing large classes, exploring Zoom, supporting student well-being and managing technical difficulties. View the full schedule of events and register at https://institute.ctlt.ubc.ca/ta-institute/september-2020-ta-institute/. Recordings and resources from past online sessions can be found here<https://wiki.ubc.ca/Documentation:CTLT_programs/CTLT_Institute/2020-Online-TA-Institutes/September>.

Best,
Sukhi

Sukhi Ghuman  (She, Her, Hers<https://equity.ubc.ca/resources/gender-diversity/pronouns/>)

Manager, Marketing and Events

Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology

The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus | Musqueam Traditional Territory

214 - 1961 East Mall | Vancouver BC | V6R 1Z1 Canada

Phone 604 827 4816 | Cell 604 315 2599
sukhi.ghuman at ubc.ca<mailto:sukhi.ghuman at ubc.ca> | @UBC_CTLT<https://twitter.com/@UBC_CTLT>
http://www.ctlt.ubc.ca<http://www.ctlt.ubc.ca/> | http://events.ctlt.ubc.ca<http://events.ctlt.ubc.ca/>
Subscribe to our monthly Events Newsletter<https://ctlt.ubc.ca/about/newsletters/events-newsletter/>