[Learn-data-science] Meeting tomorrow Wed, Dec 5

David Livermore dlivermore at triumf.ca
Tue Dec 4 16:32:46 PST 2018

Hello fellow Data Scientists!

This is just a reminder that we are meeting tomorrow (Wednesday Dec 5th) in the theory conference room at 3:30 pm.  I will be giving a quick review of the final 3 weeks worth of material from the Coursera course, as well as perhaps a quick discussion regarding the next steps for the course.

The usual GAPS coffee and cookie hour starts a bit earlier tomorrow (it will start at 4), so if you want to leave a bit early for that, you are free to do so!

Cheers,

David