[Learn-data-science] Meeting Today 3:30 Theory Room

David Livermore dlivermore at triumf.ca
Wed Jul 17 10:52:27 PDT 2019

Hello fellow data scientists!

This is a friendly reminder that we will be having our regularly scheduled meeting today in the theory room at 3:30.  Lindsay will be giving an interactive talk on RNNs.  She has kindly provided a jupyter notebook along with some data for people to follow along with during the meeting.

You may need to install a few things beforehand to get everything to run, so if you are keen on following along, please try to run the notebook beforehand and email me (or Lindsay)  if you have any problems.

Cheers,

David.