[Learn-data-science] no learn data science meeting today.

Wojciech Fedorko wfedorko at triumf.ca
Wed Oct 23 12:47:19 PDT 2019

Hello,

Apologies for sending this out so late. I meant to send thin on monday and only noticed the message was not actually sent when folks asked me if there i a meeting today...

Callum indicated that he won't be ready with next installment of the optimal coverage tutorial. We will hopefully resume that thread once kinks are worked out - thanks go to Callum for putting his time into this!!

I meant to ask for volunteers to lead the session and present a problem or an interesting paper. Since now there is basically no chance of doing this let's cancel the session today.

Cheers,
Wojtek