[Learn-data-science] Meeting tomorrow: fundamentals

Eric Drechsler eric_drechsler at sfu.ca
Wed Apr 8 14:39:46 PDT 2020

Hey y'all,

thanks for the announcement! Today, I will conclude my SVM excursion
with some additional slides and the following notebooks:

(General Notebook Part II)
https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1KiBH7dUZlDFkREUi8tkXnd7ysW3GQ31F

(HiggsML challenge with SVMs)
https://colab.research.google.com/drive/1mkLMdjh_iqkeanFzNOBiC2Dd-5TOxO-9