[Mathematica] Wolfram System-Modeller

Yu-Chiu Chao chao at triumf.ca
Mon Oct 22 14:02:10 PDT 2012

Hi Kelvin et al,

I have downloaded their trial version some time ago and tried a few
simple cases.  It seemed moderately useful.  I have not used it for
heavy duty modeling so don't know if it is up to the task usually
required here.  For quick prototyping or proof-of-concept applications
this seems a useful tool.  The strength may be that it is integrated
with the rest of mathematica so one does not have to cross platforms.
As mentioned I don't know how it performs in heavy duty cases.

cheers,
Chao