[Mathematica] Mathematica seminar tomorrow

Fabrice Retiere fretiere at triumf.ca
Thu Dec 3 14:07:01 PST 2015

Hello,
I am hoping that you know that the Mathematica seminar will be tomorrow.
I haven't been at TRIUMF much lately and I was slow getting this
organized. Andrew Daviel has been helping with setting up the seminar
from the boardroom but I am not sure he will succeed on linux. I will
bring my laptop as a back up. Does anyone of you has a
speaker/microphone that I could connect to my laptop. An alternate
solution that you should consider is connecting from your computer. To
do that follow this link:
https://wolfram.zoom.us/my/jeffhara
Let me know if you have any questions.

Fabrice