[Mms-experimental-program] Register for Science Week 2019

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Tue Jul 2 08:43:46 PDT 2019

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

A reminder that registration is still open for TRIUMF Science Week 2019 - our annual week-long celebration of TRIUMF science!

Download the attached Science Week 2019 poster (https://triumfoffice365-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/diana_triumf_ca/EVIP_u9iQ2BKqn97wLNLIk8B4i5mPV-YVZBAhO7vuq-Oww?e=jsOefu) for the following schedule at-a-glance:

  *   Monday, August 19, 2019 - IAMI Summer School
  *   Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - CANREB Workshop
  *   Wednesday, August 21, 2019 - ISAC20 Symposium
  *   Thursday, August 22, 2019 - TUG Annual General Meeting & Student Poster Competition (Abstract deadline July 10th; latest version of the TRIUMF scientific poster template can be found here: https://www.triumf.ca/home/for-media/publicationsgallery/style-guide/templates#scientific-poster)
  *   Friday, August 23, 2019 - Data Science and Quantum Computing Workshop
Science Week events are open for all members of the TRIUMF community to attend. Registrations should be made here: http://mis.triumf.ca/events/event.jsf?confcode=SW2019

We look forward to welcoming you to TRIUMF for a week of exciting discussion about our science - past, present, and future!

For the organizing team,

Reiner Kruecken

Deputy Director, Research

See https://www.triumf.ca/science-week-2019 for more information

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3