[Mms-experimental-program] Beam Schedule 138 DRAFT Release

Science Division Shared Account sciencediv at triumf.ca
Mon Mar 9 15:50:21 PDT 2020

Dear TRIUMF Experimenters and Staff,

The DRAFT of Schedule 138 for the period of April 13th, 2020 to September 28th, 2020 is now available online at https://mis.triumf.ca/schedule/view?schedule=138&revision=PUBLIC_DRAFT. Iain McKenzie (iain.mckenzie at triumf.ca<mailto:iain.mckenzie at triumf.ca>) and Mike Trinczek (trin at triumf.ca<mailto:trin at triumf.ca>) drafted the Meson Hall schedule and I am responsible for the cyclotron, ISAC, and OLIS schedules.

Users can expect minor revisions to occur before the final scheduling meeting, which will occur on Monday, March 16th at 3:00pm in the Auditorium, after which the draft will be promoted to active status.

Comment on situation regarding COVID-19:
In light of the evolving situation with COVID-19, we advise users travelling to TRIUMF from outside Canada to delay purchasing their travel until as late as reasonably possible. TRIUMF's own advisory, which follows those of the Governments of Canada and British Columbia, can be seen at https://www.triumf.ca/node/34431. It is recommended that users keep up to date with both the Canadian and their home countries' advisories, and please contact me directly (ruiz at triumf.ca<mailto:ruiz at triumf.ca>) if you believe there is going to be an issue with travelling to your scheduled experiment.

Yours sincerely,

Chris Ruiz - Beam Scheduler

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant - Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada's particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3