[News-releases] Request for your Consent

Fitzgibbons,Kevin Kevin.Fitzgibbons at nserc-crsng.gc.ca
Fri Jun 27 16:16:58 PDT 2014

Yes!

Sent: Friday, June 27, 2014 06:39 PM
To: news-releases at lists.triumf.ca <news-releases at trmail.triumf.ca>
Subject: [News-releases] Request for your Consent

Request for your Consent

Thank you for being a subscriber to the TRIUMF newsletter.

As you may know, Canadian Anti-SPAM legislation<http://www.magnetmail1.net/link.cfm?r=1261949169&sid=43915839&m=5046218&u=PRIMR&j=19740784&s=http://fightspam.gc.ca/eic/site/030.nsf/eng/home> goes into effect on July 1. Under the terms of that law, TRIUMF will not be able to email you news and information such as e-newsletters, news releases, and other information from TRIUMF unless we receive your express consent.

Our relationship with you is important to us, and we would like to keep you on our list of contacts who receive our electronic communications.

Simply reply to this email saying “Yes” if you wish to stay on our list for news releases and newsletters or “No” if you do not.

As always, you may withdraw your consent at any time by return reply to this email or by using the unsubscribe feature that will be identified in future correspondence.

Thank you!

Melissa Baluk
Communications Coordinator, TRIUMF
604-222-7692