[NuPRISM-TRIUMF] TRIUMF NuPRISM meeting tomorrow

Mark Scott mscott at triumf.ca
Tue Jun 27 11:51:00 PDT 2017

Hi all,

With the delay to the work going on in the trailer I was wondering how
many people will be present at TRIUMF tomorrow?  I'm pretty sure there
will still be desk construction happening tomorrow (as of right now they
are still unloading the new furniture into the office, and haven't
started building it yet).

If there are not going to be many people here I think it would be best
if we could delay the local meeting until Thursday.  There are a meeting
rooms available at any time on Thursday, so if people are free at 3pm I
could book a room for then?

Cheers

Mark