[NuPRISM-TRIUMF] E61-Canada meeting doodle

Matej Pavin MPavin at triumf.ca
Tue Dec 4 16:35:21 PST 2018

Hi all,

We will have a short E61 meeting on Wednesday (December 5), at 3:30 pm
PST (8:30 am JST). For those of you at TRIUMF, the ISAC-II Video Room 222 has been booked.
Also, the eZuce connection is available for those of you planning to
join from outside:
https://vibe.ezuce.com/webrtc/?meetingID=1839021192
Meeting folder:
https://nuprism.org/meetings/group-meetings/local-meetings-at-triumf/2018/december-4th/