[NuPRISM-TRIUMF] E61-Canada meeting poll

Mark Andrew Scott mscott at triumf.ca
Wed Feb 28 09:33:09 PST 2018

Hi all,

I think everyone has filled in the doodle poll now.  Tuesdays at 2pm
works for everyone and so I have booked the MOB conference room at
TRIUMF for these meetings, starting next week.  If this timeslot does
not work please let me know ASAP.

Also, a reminder about today's meeting, 1pm PST in ISAC-II Rm 222. The
eZuce details are below and you can find the meeting folder here:

https://nuprism.org/meetings/group-meetings/local-meetings-at-triumf/2018/28th-february

Cheers

Mark

Hello Mark Scott,
You have BOOKED a meeting in SeeVogh Research Network (http://srn.ezuce.com/).

Title:		E61-Canada meeting
Community:	TRIUMF
  Meeting type: Open Meeting (Round Table)

  Meeting Access Information:
  	SeeVoghRN Applicationhttp://srn.ezuce.com/joinSRN?meeting=M9MIMi222eDaD2999nDD99
  	Mobile App :  Meeting ID: 785 8152   or  Link:http://srn.ezuce.com/join?meeting=M9MIMi222eDaD2999nDD99

  - Phone Bridge
  	 ID: 785 8152

Pacific Standard Time (-0800)
	Start	2018-02-28  13:00
	End  	2018-02-28  14:30

Japan Standard Time (+0900)
	Start	2018-03-01  06:00
	End  	2018-03-01  07:30

India Standard Time (+0530)
	Start	2018-03-01  02:30
	End  	2018-03-01  04:00

Central European Time (+0100)
	Start	2018-02-28  22:00
	End  	2018-02-28  23:30

Eastern Standard Time (-0500)
	Start	2018-02-28  16:00
	End  	2018-02-28  17:30

SeeVogh Research Network Phone Bridge Telephone Numbers:
---------------
- USA (Caltech, Pasadena, CA)
	+1 626 395 2112

- Slovakia (UPJS, Kosice)