[NuPRISM-TRIUMF] E61-Canada Meeting November 14, 2 pm PST

Matej Pavin MPavin at triumf.ca
Mon Nov 12 16:58:38 PST 2018

Hi all,

We will have our regular E61 meeting on Wednesday (November 14), at 2 pm
PST. For those of you at TRIUMF, the ISAC-II Video Room 222 has been booked.
Also, the eZuce connection is available for those of you planning to
join from outside:
http://srn.ezuce.com/joinSRN?meeting=vsvivIeievIuIIaBatItas
Meeting folder:
https://nuprism.org/meetings/group-meetings/local-meetings-at-triumf/2018/november-14th/

This week, the International Peer Review Committee is visiting TRIUMF, and the E61 meeting will overlap with parallel and poster sessions. Please let me know if some of you want to attend these sessions, and I will try to find another time slot for the E61 meeting.

Kind regards,

Matej