[NuPRISM-TRIUMF] Next E61-Canada meeting

Matej Pavin mpavin at triumf.ca
Tue Sep 18 10:33:47 PDT 2018

Dear all,

Some of our students have lectures on Tuesdays this semester, so I would
like to reschedule our regular meetings to Wednesdays at 2pm PDT. If
some of you cannot make it on Wednesdays, please let me know and I'll
try to find another solution.

Otherwise, let's have the E61 meeting tomorrow, at 2 pm PDT. For those
of you at TRIUMF, the ISAC-II Video Room 222 has been booked.
Also, the eZuce connection is available for those of you planning to
join from outside:
http://srn.ezuce.com/joinSRN?meeting=MsMiMI2i2vDuDI9t9vDt9s
Meeting folder:
https://nuprism.org/meetings/group-meetings/local-meetings-at-triumf/2018/september-19th/