[Particle-physics-affiliated] ACOT Particle Physics parallel session

Oliver Stelzer-Chilton stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca
Thu Nov 1 10:21:33 PDT 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to everybody who sent feedback on the slides. The updated slides are at the same indico link.

> https://indico.triumf.ca/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=2418 <https://indico.triumf.ca/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=2418>
> (password: triumf-pp)

See you at 4:30 in the MOB conference room.

For people offsite who would like to connect, we will use vidyo. Please use this link.

https://client-select.web.cern.ch/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fvidyoportal.cern.ch%2Fjoin%2FdxoJvifj3V <https://client-select.web.cern.ch/?url=https://vidyoportal.cern.ch/join/dxoJvifj3V>

As a backup, we have a TRIUMF phone conference.

Dial-in Number(s): 1.866.687.5336
Participant Pass-Code : 4078160
For Switzerland, please call
Toll-free number: 0800345604(please use a land line instead of a cell
phone)); if you are having ongoing difficulties with the toll-free number,
then please use the non-toll-free number: 445 801 795

Best regards,

Oliver