[Particle-physics-affiliated] Reminder, ALPHA practice talk for IPR at 11 am Tuesday Nov. 6

Isabel Trigger itrigger at triumf.ca
Mon Nov 5 22:20:08 PST 2018

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that Justine’s practice talk for the IPR particle physics parallel session will be Tuesday (tomorrow, or today if you are reading this in the morning) at 11 am Pacific (8 pm CERN) on Vidyo only https://vidyoportal.cern.ch/join/dRcqulVXvcWZ

All the other practice talks will be on Wednesday at 13:45 in the auditorium (and we will try to make sure people can hear those on Vidyo too, same link).

In case you have not sent comments to the speakers yet, all the slides are here:
https://indico.triumf.ca/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=2420 and the password is triumf_ipr

Please help the speakers to promote the general idea that we do excellent particle physics at TRIUMF and it is an essential part of the lab’s mission and purpose.

Thanks,
Isabel