[Particle-physics-affiliated] [Particle-physics-baes] Fwd: IPR question

Oliver Stelzer-Chilton stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca
Wed Nov 14 05:39:44 PST 2018

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you all for the prompt feedback. Much appreciated.
There is a more concrete request from Jens to prepare 1-2 slides that the first speaker or parallel session convenor should show.

I attach a first draft trying to merge in the comments I got. Please send comments and suggestions.

Best regards,

Oliver

> Jens Dilling <jdilling at triumf.ca> wrote:

Here is the formal question from the committee, they want to see their questions addressed in the parallel session:
They say:

For the breakout sessions.  1-2 slides max.  > 20 point font.

What accomplishment are you most proud of in the last five years?
What do you hope/expect to be most proud of in the next five years?
What are your top 1-2 concerns going forward?

For the past accomplishments, their timeline is the last five years (2013-2018).
For the next five years, I think it should include the entire next 5 year plan period (2018-2025).