[Particle-physics-affiliated] [Particle-physics-baes] Fwd: IPR question

Akira Konaka konaka at triumf.ca
Wed Nov 14 08:35:40 PST 2018

Hi.

  I would add the following two:
- Construction and operation of the photosensor test facility (PTF)
- Development of the EMPHATIC hadron production experiment and a pilot run and analysis
   A large fraction of design, construction and operation were done by the TRIUMF group
   Analysis is done by M. Pavin (TRIUMF postdoc) with K.Gameil (UBC/TRIUMF grad. student till August 2018)

For the TPC, FGD, OTR, it was the operation period in the past 5 years, as pointed out.
M.Scott (TRIUMF) was also a convener of near to far extrapolation fit (BANFF fit), which
was originally developed by Mark Hartz, and developed the procedure to study unaccounted
systematic uncertainties (fake data studies) during the last few years.

Akira