[Particle-physics-affiliated] ATLAS BAE Search

Oliver Stelzer-Chilton stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca
Wed Apr 3 17:36:40 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Reminder, tomorrow our third candidate is visiting. I had an error in my previous email.
Please see the corrections as follows:

For tomorrow, the seminar is early (due to the colloquium). The meeting is at 1:30 in the MOB board room.

April 4, Dr. Maximilian Swiatlowski (Chicago)

Auditorium

10:30am – 10:45am

Seminar setup

10:45am – 12:00pm

Seminar

Office Building Boardroom

1:30pm – 2:00pm

Meet TRIUMF Affiliated Scientists in Particle Physics

Dave Axen, Robert McPherson, Bernd Stelzer, Chris Hearty, Scott Oser, et al.

April 5, Dr. Tamara  Vázquez Schröder (CERN)

Innovations Boardroom

1:15pm – 1:45pm

Meet TRIUMF Affiliated Scientists in Particle Physics

Auditorium

1:45pm – 2:00pm

Seminar Set up

2:00pm – 3:15pm

Seminar

April 8, Dr. Stefan Guindon (CERN)

Auditorium

1:45pm – 2:00pm

Seminar Set up

2:00pm – 3:15pm

Seminar

Jens Dilling’s Office

4:45pm – 5:15pm

Meet TRIUMF Affiliated Scientists in Particle Physics

Dave Axen, Robert McPherson, Bernd Stelzer, Chris Hearty, Scott Oser, et al.

Apologies and thank you!

Oliver