[Particle-physics-affiliated] Particle Physics Meetings next year - move to every 2nd Thursday in a month?

Oliver Stelzer-Chilton stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca
Fri Dec 6 16:33:24 PST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

There has been a conflict with the safety committee meetings which also take place every first Thursday at the same time as our Particle Physics meetings.

I propose we have our Particle Physics meetings every 2nd Thursday in a month. Would that work?
Our first meeting in the New Year is January 9th so accidentally consistent with that already.
Let me know if there is a conflict with other meetings though. This is not set in stone.

Best regards,

Oliver