[Particle-physics-affiliated] FW: PSD Mixer this Friday, November 1st!

Oliver Stelzer-Chilton stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca
Mon Oct 28 21:53:34 PDT 2019

FYI

From: Science Division Shared Account <sciencediv at triumf.ca>
Date: Monday, October 28, 2019 at 4:34 PM
Subject: PSD Mixer this Friday, November 1st!

Hello, Physical Sciences Division member!

It’s been a minute! Please join us this coming Friday, November 1st for the PSD Mixer! It will take place in the Auditorium at 2:30pm.

This month’s agenda is as follows:

  *   Jens Dilling – Division Updates (15 minutes);
  *   Q&A with Jens (10 minutes);
  *   Reiner Kruecken – “The Advanced Rare Isotope Laboratory (ARIEL) – An Overview of Facility and Science.” Introduction attached (15-20 minutes);
  *   Discussion period w/ pizza!

There’s still a good chance that not everybody in the Division is seeing this message, so please spread the word with your fellow PSD colleagues to make sure they know that they should come! If you know for sure that someone isn’t getting these messages, please ask them to send me an email. Similarly, if you are receiving this email and you shouldn’t be, or would rather not receive these emails, please also let me know.

Thanks! Hope to see you there,

Allayne
for the Mixer Committee

Allayne McGowan
Administrative Assistant – Physical Sciences Division
t   604-222-7438
amcgowan at triumf.ca<mailto:amcgowan at triumf.ca>
sciencediv at triumf.ca<mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>

TRIUMF Canada’s particle accelerator centre
www.triumf.ca<http://www.triumf.ca> @TRIUMFLab

4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3