[Particle-physics-affiliated] FW: Allayne McGowan shared "Building Occupancy Sept 20 19" with you.

Oliver Stelzer-Chilton stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca
Thu Oct 31 14:47:30 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Here is an updated Excel spreadsheet for the MOB occupancy from Jens. I am having a look, but please also have a look and send me comments.

Best regards,

Oliver

  *   Please take a look at the next version of the MOB moves, and please provide feedback, also on MOB299 and MOB201.

Here's the document that Allayne McGowan shared with you.

[cid:image001.png at 01D58FFA.1F4B1D30]
This link will work for anyone in TRIUMF.
[cid:image002.png at 01D58FFA.1F4B1D30]<https://triumfoffice365-my.sharepoint.com/:x:/g/personal/alaboud_triumf_ca/EZ5zvH7wI41Ion1fVIw9exYBZF6afMUplh8ky5ltUw5eZw?e=4%3aKxs3GX&at=9>
Building Occupancy Sept 20 19<https://triumfoffice365-my.sharepoint.com:443/:x:/g/personal/alaboud_triumf_ca/EZ5zvH7wI41Ion1fVIw9exYBZF6afMUplh8ky5ltUw5eZw?e=4%3aKxs3GX&at=9>

Open <https://triumfoffice365-my.sharepoint.com:443/:x:/g/personal/alaboud_triumf_ca/EZ5zvH7wI41Ion1fVIw9exYBZF6afMUplh8ky5ltUw5eZw?e=4%3aKxs3GX&at=9>

[Microsoft]

Sender will be notified when you open this link for the first time.
Microsoft respects your privacy. To learn more, please read our Privacy Statement.<https://canadaeastr-notifyp.svc.ms:443/api/v2/tracking/method/Click?mi=FzENJAk4q0ORgDBgG4qJgg&ru=https%3a%2f%2fprivacy.microsoft.com%2fprivacystatement&tc=PrivacyStatement&cs=0314d9fa12424d266f2bced0d585848e>
Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052