[Particle-physics-affiliated] Particle Physics Informal Social Distancing Meeting

Oliver Stelzer-Chilton stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca
Tue Jun 9 16:54:30 PDT 2020

Hi again,

Apologies! Now the poll with correct time zone. Also I entered existing votes already so no need to enter again if you already voted.

https://doodle.com/poll/rbpru592dxtbxg9a

This will be a “bring your own drink” meeting, but will order burgers from Vera’s. Please choose here:

https://doodle.com/poll/scpf4pexhvr8zg4x

Best, Oliver