[Particle-physics-affiliated] Next Particle Physics meeting Thursday March 26th 12:30

Oliver Stelzer-Chilton stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca
Mon Mar 23 15:21:08 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

We will have our next Particle Physics Meeting this Thursday March 26th at 12:30 – 2pm.
(What a couple of weeks! This slot we originally reserved for the PSD retreat practise talks… How quickly things can change.)

I suggest we have a round table to hear how everyone and the groups are doing and adjusting with their work and research
given all the new developments at TRIUMF and at our collaborating institutions.

We will use BlueJeans since I think this used more widely by more people and vidyo is experiencing its own limitations. Here is the link:

To join the meeting on a computer or mobile phone: https://bluejeans.com/317015023?src=calendarLink

Phone Dial-in
+1.778.807.4955 (Canada (Vancouver))
+1.416.900.2956 (Canada (Toronto))
+1.438.788.3021 (Canada (Montreal, French))
+1.866.599.3622 (Canada (Toll Free))
Global Numbers: https://www.bluejeans.com/premium-numbers

Meeting ID: 317 015 023

Here is the indico link