[Particle-physics-affiliated] FW: FW: Summer 2020 undergraduate student program - COVID-19

Oliver Stelzer-Chilton stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca
Thu Mar 26 13:34:11 PDT 2020

From: Scott Oser <oser at phas.ubc.ca>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 1:30 PM
To: Oliver Stelzer-Chilton <stelzer-chilton at triumf.ca>
Subject: Re: [Particle-physics-affiliated] FW: Summer 2020 undergraduate student program - COVID-19

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ottawa-to-exempt-temporary-foreign-workers-from-some-covid-19-travel-3/<https://can01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theglobeandmail.com%2Fcanada%2Farticle-ottawa-to-exempt-temporary-foreign-workers-from-some-covid-19-travel-3%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7C3a2765bc40ff4902a1d708d7d1c47ba9%7Cc20535109cb34679a2d38f442e03b587%7C1%7C0%7C637208514123820930&sdata=WXPfb1GVizb3KMjOBvKeqfQbIDYyVEhgH1YmgEuXVDw%3D&reserved=0>