[postdocs] TOUR MARCH 6th

Outreach Student tours at triumf.ca
Mon Feb 7 16:10:17 PST 2011

Hi Guides,

Here is a tour that I am hoping we can plan this in advance so that I
can confirm with the organization whether or not this tour can be
accommodated as soon as possible.

Date: March 6, Sunday
Time: 10 a.m.
Attendees: 15 - 40 SFU Physics Student Union.
Guides needed: 2 - 5
Here is a 15 to 40 attendee tour from

They would like to visit TRIUMF on @ 10 am. We need 2 to 5 guides for
this tour. It would be great if some of you can help out on this one.
Note that the pay for a weekend tour is different from the weekday tour;
it is 50 dollar. It is a month from now, you can plan ahead Get up a
little early, earn the bucks and treat yourself a movie and nice meal
for the weekend.

Cheers,

Angus

--

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne

Angus Ng
Outreach Assistant
TEL: 604-222-7582
angusng at triumf.ca