Faculty position in experimental nuclear physics at Ohio University]

SGSPD sgspd at triumf.ca
Tue Aug 18 15:32:46 PDT 2015

Hi all,
See the below advertisement for a faculty position in experimental nuclear
physics at Ohio University.

Your SGSPD Committee

-------- Forwarded Message -------- Subject: Fwd: [Fwd: Faculty position in
experimental nuclear physics at Ohio University] Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015
09:00:13 -0400 From: Charlotte Elster <charlotte.elster at gmail.com>
<charlotte.elster at gmail.com> Reply-To: elster at ohio.edu To: aniak at triumf.ca

Hi Ania,

 Here is the ad for
an experimental nuclear faculty position which is going public now. this
time
it is formulated in such a way that it is clear that we expect the
successful candidate to have a
research component involving out machine. the committee decided to be quite
strong, since it is
usually understood that people have experiments elsewhere, so we would like
to see someone who
has a component locally and somewhere else, but not only somewhere else.

--Charlotte

--
Charlotte Elster                              <elster at ohiou.edu>
elster at ohiou.edu
Professor of Physics
Dept. of Physics & Astronomy           (740) 593-1697
Ohio University                          FAX (740) 593-0433
Athens, OH 45701