You’re Invited! Meet Jamie Hyneman of Mythbusters

Thomas Procter tprocter at triumf.ca
Mon Dec 14 18:26:33 PST 2015

Hello all,

Please see the message below from the communications group about a VIP visit tomorrow (Tuesday 15th December)!

Your GAPS Committee

Dear GAPS members,

Tomorrow, we are delighted to have the chance to welcome Jamie Hyneman <http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/bios/jamie-hyneman/>, co-host of the Discovery Channel program MythBusters <http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/>, to TRIUMF for a short visit. We would be more than happy to share this visit with you, and invite you to meet Jamie.

We will be taking Jamie on a short tour of the lab, and invite you to meet him at one of three stations:
·         Top of the Cyclotron @ ~13h50
·         PET Scanner / TR-13 @ ~14h10
·         ISAC I @ ~14h25

If you would like to meet Jamie at one of the above stations, please contact me at tours at triumf.ca <mailto:tours at triumf.ca> to coordinate.

Thanks for your help in welcoming Jamie to TRIUMF,