SGSPD Special Event - TRIVIA NIGHT, team captains needed!

SGSPD Committee sgspd at triumf.ca
Wed Feb 4 13:56:59 PST 2015

Dear grad students and postdocs,

This winter, we are putting together a special trivia night with a
TRIUMF and Vancouver theme!

Right now, we are looking for _team captains_ for the trivia teams.
*
If you are interested in being a team captain, _please_ _email_ _us_ so
we can gauge how many people we will have. The sooner you email us, the
better. This is quite important for planning this event.*

Keep in mind that teams will be limited to be between 3 and 5 people,
but significant others are welcome! The plan is to have this event on
Feb 24 at Biercraft, subject to participation levels.

We hope to see you signed up!
~SGSPD Committee