All Hands Meeting, Monday, February 23rd

Niki Martin nmartin at triumf.ca
Wed Feb 18 14:42:38 PST 2015

Dear Postdocs and RAs,

As you may have seen, Jonathan Bagger will be having a series of all
hands sessions with the employee groups as listed below.

Jonathan will meet with the Postdocs and RAs on Monday, February 23rd at
14:45 in the auditorium (before the Nuclear Physics Seminar by Gaute Hagen).

If your schedule allows, we hope that you'll be able to attend to hear
about the status of the laboratory and have ask questions.

All the best,
Niki Martin
for Jonathan Bagger

--
Miss Nicole (Niki) Martin
Administrative Assistant, Science Division & Nuclear Medicine Division

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada | Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3   Canada
Tel:  604-222-7438 | Email:  nmartin at triumf.ca