UBC PDA Financial Literacy Workshop

SGSPD Committee sgspd at triumf.ca
Thu Jan 22 13:05:26 PST 2015

Dear all,

We have branched out and are in communication with other postdoctoral
and professional-development organizations.  As a result, we have
procured invitations for you to their events and workshops.
Occasionally we will be forwarding these announcements, and if you're
interested, we encourage you to participate.

The UBC Postdoctoral Association invites you to a free, two-part
Financial Literacy Workshop on February 3rd & 17th.  Please see the
attached flyer or visit the UBC PDA website
<http://ubc.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d8771925869f7f3ab657af595&id=53d9f3cd7f&e=dbf0f563b3>
for more information.

Your SGSPD Committee