TRIUMF Speakers Bureau - launch

Anadi Canepa canepa at triumf.ca
Fri Jul 17 17:47:46 PDT 2015

Dear Postdocs,

Having the opportunity to present your work at university/laboratory seminars is a great opportunity to discuss your research with colleagues,
to enhance your profile, and to network for your future.

You are invited to fill the form below and provide the title & abstract of a talk you would like to present in the near future:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BxsJdR_Mzhb-EUAzHSUUi5AxwswK9HkyVlxeckjH0Os/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BxsJdR_Mzhb-EUAzHSUUi5AxwswK9HkyVlxeckjH0Os/viewform>

TRIUMF will advertise your work at Canadian and US universities and laboratories!

Best wishes,
Anadi

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: Science Division <sciencediv at triumf.ca <mailto:sciencediv at triumf.ca>>
> Subject: TRIUMF Speakers Bureau - launch
> Date: June 2, 2015 at 8:48:42 AM PDT
> Cc: "Bagger, Jonathan" <bagger at triumf.ca <mailto:bagger at triumf.ca>>, "Kruecken, Reiner" <reinerk at triumf.ca <mailto:reinerk at triumf.ca>>, "Merminga, Lia" <merminga at triumf.ca <mailto:merminga at triumf.ca>>, "Schaffer, Paul" <pschaffer at triumf.ca <mailto:pschaffer at triumf.ca>>, Remy Dawson <remy.dawson at triumf.ca <mailto:remy.dawson at triumf.ca>>, Jim Hanlon <jimh at triumf.ca <mailto:jimh at triumf.ca>>
>
> Dear All,
>
> We are glad to inform you that the TRIUMF Speakers Bureau (http://www.triumf.ca/home/for-public/speakers-bureau <http://www.triumf.ca/home/for-public/speakers-bureau>) is launching a new initiative to promote TRIUMF speakers participation in seminar/colloquium series at Canadian and US universities and laboratories.
>
> The TRIUMF Speakers Bureau will regularly collect titles and abstracts from TRIUMF scientists and postdoctoral researchers and advertise them at Canadian and US universities and laboratories. A committee chaired by the Science Division Head will also select a speaker every three months based on the relevance and timing of the results from their research program. Their profile will be presented on the TRIUMF Speaker Bureau's page.
>
> We therefore invite each TRIUMF scientist and postdoctoral researcher to submit a title with abstract through the web interface kindly developed by Clay Lindsay: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BxsJdR_Mzhb-EUAzHSUUi5AxwswK9HkyVlxeckjH0Os/viewform <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1BxsJdR_Mzhb-EUAzHSUUi5AxwswK9HkyVlxeckjH0Os/viewform> (please note that by submitting this form you acknowledge that the information is stored on a US server managed by Google. If you do not wish to have the information stored on a US server, please feel free to send us the information directly at speakers_bureau at lists.triumf.ca <mailto:speakers_bureau at lists.triumf.ca>).
>
> The titles and abstracts will then be linked from the TRIUMF Speakers Bureau's page.
>
> We would appreciate it if you filled the form at your earliest convenience and by June 15th. A monthly reminder to update the list will be sent but the list can be updated on demand as well.
>
> We hope this initiative will further promote the science program developed at TRIUMF.
>
> Best wishes,
> Byron, Reiner and Anadi (for the TRIUMF Speaker Bureau, speakers_bureau at lists.triumf.ca <mailto:speakers_bureau at lists.triumf.ca>).

Anadi Canepa
Research Scientist, Science Division