EJC2015 - Announcement and First Circular

Science Division sciencediv at triumf.ca
Mon Mar 2 11:30:44 PST 2015

Dear Nuclear Physics BAEs, Grad Students, and Postdocs,

If you are interested, please read the email below regarding the EJC2015
entitled “Instrumentation, detection, and simulation in modern nuclear
physics” which is devoted to instrumentation and detection in nuclear
physics. It will allow physicists and graduate students to be trained in
the latest techniques of instrumentation, detection and analysis in
nuclear physics.

All the best,
Niki for Reiner

--
Dr. Reiner Kruecken
Science Division Head - TRIUMF

TRIUMF
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, BC  V6T 2A3

phone: 1.604.222.7365
fax:   1.604.222.3791

TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada
Un accélérateur de la démarche scientifique canadienne