Event on Transitioning to Industry

SGSPD sgspd at triumf.ca
Thu Oct 15 12:29:39 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,

Please see the below information about an event organized by a former
TRIUMF postdoc.

Your GAPS committee

Are you currently a student or researcher, and you’re not sure how to make
the transition from school or academia, to getting a job in the industry?
When we are in the academic bubble we don’t know what other
opportunities/career paths exist, and how to find them. Get inspired by an
interactive panel discussion of 4 women, who will share their experiences
of how they navigated through these difficulties and successfully landed
their current jobs.

This event is free! Men and women are both welcome to attend.

When: Tue, Nov 3rd 2015, 6-8pm
Where: BCIT BurnabyTown Square D (Room 212D)
Register at: https://goo.gl/gnvkjC (Please visit the link for more
information about the panelists and moderator.)

We hope to see you there!

Organized by SCWIST and supported by BCIT.

​

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs
<http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
www.lists.triumf.ca and remove your self from either the grads or postdocs