UBC research day

SGSPD sgspd at triumf.ca
Fri Sep 11 12:08:50 PDT 2015

Dear Postdocs

Thank you to those who have expressed interest in the UBC research day
conference.  We found a judge for the UBC poster session on the 22nd
September and due to this great success they have asked us if *we can
provide a second!*

So if anyone is still *interested in being a judge* please email Tom
(at *tprocter at triumf.ca
<tprocter at triumf.ca>*) and he can put you in contact with the organizers.

Remember, this is a great chance to get experience in a conference setting
as someone important!  It’s an opportunity to improve your networking and
peer review skills that will help in developing your career.  Also, don’t
forget it looks great on a CV.

Thanks,
Your GAPS committee

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs
<http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please send an email to