Fwd: poster session opportunity at public lecture August 16 at Science World

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Aug 4 08:15:29 PDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Marcello Pavan* <marcello at triumf.ca>
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2016
Subject: poster session opportunity at public lecture August 16 at Science
World
To: gaps at triumf.ca
Cc: Dana Giasson - Student Coordinator <student at triumf.ca>

Hi all

On Tuesday August 16th TRIUMF will co-host  a public lecture at Science
World by Prof. Jim Gates of Maryland, a supersymmetry/string theorist.

https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/unveiling-the-universe-larte-della-fisica-the-art-of-physics-accessing-my-creativity-app-tickets-26671432974

Before the lecture we will be hosting a poster session, featuring the work
of students attending a PIMS supersymmetry/string workshop at UBC, and our
own High School fellowship winners.

If any of you would like the opportunity to show off any of your own
posters, *please let me know.*  we have a few empty boards to fill.

take note that the audience will be your parents and grandparents, or
people just like them :-)

cheers,
marcello

Marcello Pavan, Ph.D.
TRIUMF
4004 Wesbrook Mall
Vancouver, B.C.  V6T2A3

604.222.7525
marcello at triumf.ca <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','marcello at triumf.ca');>

www.triumf.ca
Twitter, Facebook: TRIUMFLab

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/gaps <http://www.triumf.ca/gaps>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self