Question about linking ANSYS and MATLAB

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Dec 12 14:12:01 PST 2016

Hi all,
Please see a question below from Sasha, a co-op at TRIUMF. Hopefully
someone can help him out.

Grads and PD community:

I'm Sasha Avreline, a co-op student with the cryogenics group. I'm working
on a mathematical model of the cyclotron's cryogenic system.

I was wondering about the following:  has anyone ever had any experience
with interlinking ANSYS with MATLAB in their simulations (i.e. running
ANSYS model from MATLAB code)?

This seems as something that could be done, just thought I inquire if
anyone here had such experience.

Thanks in advance,
Sasha

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.gaps.triumf.ca <http://www.triumf.ca/gaps>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self