Showcase Your Research

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Mon Feb 15 13:30:29 PST 2016

Hi all,
Please see the below message from Nic Zdunich from communications

-Your GAPS Committee

Hello Postdocs!

We are emailing you about a neat opportunity to showcase your TRIUMF
research to the world. The medium? Cell phone cases…
You may be scratching your head right now, but this is actually very cool!
The company is called UPROSA (https://uprosa.com/)
UPROSA’s mission is to:
“share exciting research from top universities and organisations worldwide
with the wider community, and to support researchers along the way.
Interested? Join our scientists community and showcase your work on
stunning products! Whether you are an undergraduate, masters, PhD student,
post-doctoral researcher, or a hobby microscopist if you have an awesome
image of your research then share it with UPROSA and receive 15% of any
profits made from products sold using your images.”
While this is a UK-based company, there is only one researcher from Canada
and the company is yet to receive any physics-related images.
More information can be found online here.
Check it our for yourself. If you would like our help, let us know. (Please
be sure to use your own photos and not any photos that belong to another
photographer.)

Cheers,

Nic Zdunich
Strategic Communications
604.222.7590
nzdunich at triumf.ca
TRIUMF
Accelerating Science for Canada

Connect with us: @TRIUMFLab

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/gaps <http://www.triumf.ca/gaps>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self