Fwd: GAPS: TRIUMF Hot Spots Tours

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Feb 26 17:03:01 PST 2016

  Dear all,

The latest version of the attendee list for the TRIUMF Hot Spot Tours is
attached. First tour is on *Monday 29th February at 12:30* outside the
badge room.

For those not included in this email, the table is included below:

Erich 	OK 	29th Februrary 	12:30 	*
*
Ewan 	OK 	29th Februrary 	12:30 	*
*
Melika 	OK 	29th Februrary 	12:30 	*
*
Ragnar 	OK 	29th Februrary 	12:30 	*
*
Mike 	OK 	29th Februrary 	12:30 	*
*
Felix 	OK 	29th Februrary 	12:30 	*
*
Corina 	OK 	29th Februrary 	12:30 	*
*
Andrew Finlay 	OK 	29th Februrary 	12:30 	*
*
Ben 	OK 	2nd March 	9:30 	*
*
Yang 	OK 	2nd March 	9:30 	*
*
Roger 	OK 	2nd March 	9:30 	*
*
Panu Ruotsalainen 	OK 	2nd March 	9:30 	*
*
Andrea 	OK 	2nd March 	9:30 	*
*
Doug 	OK 	2nd March 	9:30 	*
*
Maryam 	OK 	2nd March 	9:30 	*
*
Claire 	OK 	2nd March 	9:30 	*
*
Jon Lighthall 	OK 	2nd March 	12:30 	*
*
Gabriel 	OK 	2nd March 	12:30 	*
*
Edward Thoeng 	OK 	2nd March 	12:30 	*
*
Lee 	OK 	2nd March 	12:30 	*
*
Ruohong Li 	OK 	2nd March 	12:30 	*
*
Matthias Holl 	OK 	2nd March 	12:30 	*
*
Elizabeth O'Sullivan 	OK 	2nd March 	12:30 	*
*
Elizabeth Pieters 	OK 	2nd March 	12:30 	*
*
Alex Kurkjian 	OK 	3rd March 	12:30 	*
*
Carla 	OK 	3rd March 	12:30 	*
*
JTS 	OK 	3rd March 	12:30 	*
*
Devin Connolly 	OK 	3rd March 	12:30 	*
*
Tobi 	OK 	3rd March 	12:30 	*
*
Tristan Sullivan 	OK 	3rd March 	12:30 	*
*
Devin Short 	OK 	3rd March 	12:30 	*
*
Katerina Katsika 	OK 	3rd March 	12:30 	*
*
Rudiger Picker 	OK 	3rd March 	12:30 	*(tentative)*

Sincerely,
GAPS