GAPS Trivia Night!

GAPS GAPS at triumf.ca
Mon Jan 25 17:25:47 PST 2016

Hi everyone,

Our GAPS Trivia Night is back by popular demand!

We have reserved a section of Biercraft for Tuesday, February 9 at 6:30 pm
for an evening of challenging questions and good times with your fellow
graduate students and postdocs.

Right now, we are looking for team captains for the trivia teams.

If you are interested in being a team captain, please email us so we can
gauge how many people we will have. The sooner you email us, the better.
Teams will be limited to be between 3 and 5 people. Since some questions
will cover specific aspects of the science done at TRIUMF, we recommend
forming teams with people from across the lab to help your chances. After
all, prizes are involved! Significant others are also welcome to play.

If you'd like to participate but do not want to be responsible for
organizing a team, either (a) convince someone else to sign up to be a
team captain and join their team, or (b) email us and we'll put you on a
team that isn't full.

Space is limited (we have 30 spots), and this event was very popular last
year, so make sure you sign up soon.

-Your GAPS Committee

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/society-grad-students-postdocs

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
www.lists.triumf.ca and remove yourself from either the grads or postdocs