TRIUMF Junior Research Symposium

Aikaterini G. Katsika kkats at triumf.ca
Thu May 26 17:53:07 PDT 2016

Dear grad students and postdocs,

The CAP congress is getting close (13-17 June) so we are organizing a mini
symposium here at TRIUMF for those who want to practice their talks and
get some feedback beforehand.

Nevertheless, the symposium is open to everybody who wants to present
their talk and get comments from our referees (TBA).

The event will be held in the afternoon on June 7th in the Auditorium. The
talks should be 15' long + 5' questions.

Those who are interested, please sign up in the doodle poll link below and
indicate when you are available:
http://doodle.com/poll/4fdwf3f4s9wbk6uc

Katerina Katsika
On behalf of the GAPS committee