Fwd: Physicists wanted for the Emily Carr Workshop on Process Design

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Oct 7 13:31:31 PDT 2016

Hi all,
Please see the below message about an upcoming workshop at Emily Carr
University on Process Design (free lunch included*).

Sincerely,
Your GAPS committee

Hello there,

I was wondering if you would be able to send the following message to the
graduate and post-doc students. It is for an event on Tuesday at Emily Carr
University, and we would like to have as many students as possible to
represent TRIUMF at the workshop! (Also, it offers free lunch)

I was wondering if you would be interested in attending a workshop at* Emily
Carr University*, which will be part of the “Leaning Out of Windows”
initiative.
The workshop itself is on Process Design, and will run at the university
for *11:00am - 3:00pm*, within which catered lunch and refreshments will be
provided.
We may also provide transport to the University if you are interested in
joining us!

For more details on the upcoming events with Emily Carr University, please
read the attached letters below:

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving Weekend!

Cheers,

Akshay Jogoo
Outreach & Tours Assistant
TRIUMF