3-Minute Thesis competition - pizza poll

gaps at triumf.ca gaps at triumf.ca
Fri Oct 21 16:15:52 PDT 2016

Hello all,

We would like to invite you to enjoy some pizza while you hear your peers
present their work in the GAPS 3-min. Thesis competition in the MOB
auditorium next Thursday, Oct. 27, at high noon.

Pizza will be served at 11:45.
Please sign up for pizza by Tue. at noon using the following doodle poll
http://doodle.com/poll/zn7csq9rwt45ece7

Please note that the pizza is provided specifically for GAPS members.
(If you are a graduate student or a post-doc in TRIUMF - you are a member!)

The competition is still open for additional participants. Please let us
know ASAP if you intend to participate.

Also, if you would like to help us organize these events please reply to
this email or contact us at one of our events.

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Sincerely,

Your GAPS Committee

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/gaps