Looking for help with Westbrook Village Community Festival

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Sep 1 14:47:12 PDT 2016

Hi all,
Please see the below message from Nic Zdunich:

We are actively recruiting volunteers for Wesbrook Village Community
Festival on *Saturday, September 10 *from *10:30AM – 4:30PM. * We are
actively seeking volunteers that will help us showcase the science of
TRIUMF using a variety of demos (marshmallow vacuum chamber, magnet demo,
and liquid nitrogen). These events are always quite fun and a good way to
help showcase your work to the public.

*We have two shift times available:*
Morning Shift: 10:30AM – 1:30PM (Lunch included)
Afternoon Shift: 1:00PM – 4:30PM (Lunch included)

If anyone is free to help out for one of the shifts, they can email
nzdunich at triumf.ca (Nic). More information about the event can be found here
<http://www.discoverwesbrook.com/posts/wesbrook-village-festival-september-10#.V8igxpMrJBw>
.

Thanks! :)

Nic

*Nic Zdunich*
Strategic Communications Associate
604.222.7692
nzdunich at triumf.ca
TRIUMF

*Connect with us @TRIUMFLab*

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.triumf.ca/gaps <http://www.triumf.ca/gaps>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self