March for Science -- "Ask a Scientist"

GAPS gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Apr 20 16:42:42 PDT 2017

Hi all,
Please see the below message from Kristina Charania about the March for
Science in Vancouver.

Sincerely,
Your GAPS committee

*Do you work in STEM? Do you like talking to people about what you do? If
so, March for Science Vancouver <http://bit.ly/sciencemarchvancouver> is
looking for scientists or people in STEM professions who would be
interested in having one-on-one, offstage conversations with the
public/marchgoers about their field of expertise for an hour or two
(roughly from 11am to no later than 2pm) at our march's endpoint (Science
World) on the day of the march (this Saturday!)Fill out this Google sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j_idFeeqtA8BRXlAHv_2SGjODMnuxRk3amXnXvNs27U/edit#gid=0>
if
you're interested, or feel free to send this to anyone you think would be
willing to be part of this activity (we're calling it "Ask a Scientist").
Cut-off for sign-up is Friday at 12pm. Note: We're especially interested in
getting physicists and engineers (etc.) on board!*

Kristina Charania

BSc Candidate | English/ Biology Undergraduate

Simon Fraser University

www.kristinacharania.ca

--
GAPS Website:  http://www.gaps.triumf.ca <http://www.triumf.ca/gaps>

If you are no longer affiliated with TRIUMF, please go to
 www.lists.triumf.ca <http://www.lists.triumf.ca/> and remove your self