Fwd: ARIEL - Nuclear Structure feedback collection

Matthias Holl mholl at triumf.ca
Tue Feb 7 14:28:40 PST 2017

Dear all,

my apologies if you got Ritu's  original mail. If not, she is asking for
feedback from the Nuclear Structure community at TRIUMF on the ARIEL
timeline and scenarios for reduced beam production that were presented
at the ARIEL Town Hall Meeting. If you want to share your opinion (and
as an ISAC postdoc you probably should), you can send it to ritu at triumf.ca .

Best regards,
Matthias