Fw: Insight Fellowships Summer 2017 - Announcement for UBC

gaps at triumf.ca gaps at triumf.ca
Thu Mar 9 20:15:44 PST 2017

Hello all,

See email below about Insight Fellowships.
Deadlines are approaching...

Good luck!

Your GAPS

> From: Anne Bessman <anne at insightdatascience.com>
> Subject: Reminder: Insight Fellowships Summer 2017 - Announcement for UBC
>
> Hi,
>
> We would love to help interested students from UBC make the transition
to data science and engineering careers.

> I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about
our Fellowships.

> Sincerely,
> Anne
>
> Anne Bessman | Program Manager - Admissions
>
> ==================
> Now accepting applications for Summer 2017 Insight Fellowships
>
> 750+ Insight alumni are now data scientists and data engineers at
Facebook, LinkedIn, The New York Times, Apple, Airbnb, Netflix, Memorial
Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Seven Bridges Genomics, Twitter,
Bloomberg, NBC, Microsoft, and 200+ other top companies.

> Insight Fellowship:
> 7 week, full-time, post-graduate training Fellowship leading to
full-time industry employment
> Mentorship from leading industry data scientists, data engineers, and AI
experts
> Join an active community of Insight alumni
> Self-directed, project-based learning with support from Insight
throughout the whole process
> Tuition-free with need-based scholarships available to help cover living
costs

> Insight awards four distinct Fellowships:
>
> Data Engineering (New York City & Silicon Valley) starting May 30th
> Deadline: March 29th
> For post-docs or Bachelors, Masters, or PhD students who will graduate
by September 2017
> http://insightdataengineering.com
>
> Data Science (Boston, New York City, Silicon Valley & remote) starting
May 30th
> Deadline: March 20th
> For post-docs or PhD students who will graduate by September 2017
> http://insightdatascience.com
>
> Health Data Science (Boston & Silicon Valley) starting May 30th
> Deadline: March 20th
> For post-docs, MDs, MD students, or PhD students who will graduate by
September 2017
> http://insighthealthdata.com
>
> Artificial Intelligence (New York) starting July 17th
> Deadline: May 22nd
> For post-docs or Bachelors, Masters, or PhD students who will graduate
by December 2017
> http://insightdata.ai
>
> Not yet ready to apply? Sign up for our Notification Lists: Data
Engineering, Data Science, Health Data Science, Artificial Intelligence